More than 155 Russian and foreign companies take part in it. Annually it is visited by more than 16 thousand visitors, among them 77% are heads and specialists of the construction industry from Irkutsk Region and the neighboring regions, visitors from the cities of Moscow, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Ulan-Ude, Angarsk, Sayansk, Usolye-Sibirskoye, Shelekhov and other cities of Irkutsk Region.
The BAIKAL CONSTRUCTION WEEK exhibition is:
- the most popular exhibition for builders, designers, customers, the public,
- innovative technologies, new construction and finishing materials in one place,
- communication with your client face to face,
- new opportunities for business development,
- direct sales during the exhibition,
- contacts for further work,
- strengthening of relations with the existing clients,
- monitoring of the construction market in the region.
Exhibition organiser: Sibexpocentre OJSC - a member of the Russian Union of exhibitions and fairs, the leading exhibition organisation of Eastern Siberia.
Official assistance: the Government of Irkutsk Region, Russian Union of Builders, Union of Builders of Irkutsk Region, East Siberian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ‘Partnership of Producers and Entrepreneurs’ Irkutsk regional association of employers
Under the patronage of: the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.